The Village Hearth is a local, community-owned Cooperative Marketplace. We promote a strong and sustainable community by supporting other local businesses and by offering space for local vendors to share their crafts and art.
It’s Easy To Join!
- Stop by The Village Hearth, read, complete, and sign an Membership Form.
- Choose between a one-time investment of $200 or a payment plan: 8 quarterly payments of $25; 4 quarterly payments of $50; or 2 quarterly payments of $100.
One membership is valid for you and your immediate family living in the same household.
Member benefits include:
- Special discount weeks on selected item categories
- 10% off one purchase, twice yearly
- Discounts on Workshops and Classes
- Discounted or free entry to special events
- One year subscription to The Village Hearth CSC
- Special case order discounts 15% off our retail price
- Investing in the future longevity to serve our community for years to come!
Besides the tangible benefits of being a member, many people join for the values:
Pride in supporting community
The Village Hearth is a local, community-owned business, and we promote a strong and sustainable community by supporting other local businesses. Every dollar spent at The Village Hearth has roughly three times as much local economic impact as a dollar spent at a non-locally owned business.
Investing in the future
The Village Hearth supports products and services that benefit personal and health and the health of our planet. We strive to locally and sustainably source all products we carry as well those we use in our operations.